Management Careers with Harvester
Management careers with Harvester
Our restaurant managers are the key to ensuring our staff deliver the best service and experience for our customers. The role is challenging and rewarding as two days are rarely the same.
Harvester could have the management job for you
If you have a year or more experience in a customer-facing management role, then our thorough induction and development programme will add to your already well established skills. We will develop your competencies in guest relationships and people management. We will also build the financial and legal skills you will need to thrive in a Harvester management role.
A fulfilling and varied management jobs challenge
Our managers fulfil many responsibilities which revolve around the need to anticipate and fulfil the needs of our guests.
- Customer Service - Exceed every customer's expectations to ensure regular return visits.
- Leadership - Motivating, driving and inspiring your team.
- Marketing - Contributing to the pub's business plan to attract new customers whilst retaining the well-established core market.
- Atmosphere Management - Always striving to present an inviting, warm and appropriate environment for your customers and team.
- Financial - Responsibility for delivering targets and carefully adjusting to prevailing conditions to help drive the bottom line.
- Health & Safety - Ensuring the business is safe for your customers and team members alike.
- Legal Compliance - Ensuring all the relevant statutes are adhered to at all times.
Join the teamJOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Check out our dedicated page for the latest buzz around Harvester jobs.