Nutritional and allergy information
We always use the tastiest and freshest food to ensure every Harvester meal is mouth-watering. But we know for some of you it's about more than just great tasting meals, so we've developed two allergen guides to give you easy access to dishes you can eat when avoiding either gluten/wheat or dairy/lactose ingredients. We also have our very own Nutritional & Allergy Calculator, which allows you to build your own meal, then check the calories and allergens using our easy to follow 3-step process.
In order to help you choose a meal that meets your dietary requirements we've created these handy guides below. The first provides you with a full list of dishes that do NOT include milk/lactose containing ingredients and the second guide gives you quick access to a list of dishes that do NOT include gluten/wheat containing ingredients. The third guide contains full allergen information for our menu, indicates which items are suitable for vegetarians and also highlights those meals that could contain No milk/lactose or no gluten/wheat by simply removing an element of the dish (e.g. removing butter from peas or corn).
Find a Harvester restaurant near you
Choose a meal preference. If no preferences just leave all boxes blank.
No gluten-containing ingredients
The table below will give you the nutritional information and price of your meal allowing your to choose your own perfect meal.
Nutritional information has been provided as a guide to help you choose exactly what you'd like to eat.Our chefs freshly prepare your meals once you place your order therefore actual nutritional values may vary to those shown
|Item||Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)||Carbohydrate (g)||Sugar (g)||Fat (g)||Saturated Fat (g)||Salt (g)||Price|
- This information is provided to help you make your own menu choice. It's based on the standard garnishes and accompaniments you'll find in the menu.
- The allergen data is based on recipe information and supplier specifications. However, within the Harvester kitchen we do use nuts, fish, egg, sesame, shellfish, milk and wheat and other gluten-containing products, so it's impossible for us to fully guarantee separation of these items in storage, preparation or cooking.
- For all sharing dishes (for two) all calorie information is per person. Price information is per dish.
- Women need around 2000, men 2500 calories each day. Children need less.
- All our bread or breaded products may contain nuts, sesame seeds or poppy seeds as a result of cross contamination during the bakery process.
- We review and republish our allergen data regularly, but the ways in which the products we use are made, packaged, stored and distributed may change without our knowledge.
- The allergen information is compiled from information we've received directly from our suppliers and is correct to the best of our knowledge. It was last updated in May 2013.
- Products such as fries, onion rings, scampi, breaded mushrooms, fish, prawns, chicken dippers and other products may be cooked in a shared fryer where the protein from several allergens may present. Therefore if you have a food allergy, we would advise that you did not choose products that have been fried due to the high risk of cross- contamination.
- Note: Cauliflower tart nutritional values differ to those stated on our menu, the published data here includes all dish accompaniments as served.
Download your free iPhone app and enjoy your favourite Harvester in the palm of your hand.Download App