1. Start with a base of pink pickled cabbage for acidity and texture, then add your gherkins for some crunch.
2. Add in the peppers and onions to give the salad some natural sweetness.
3. For saltiness, add in your olives, a common Spanish ingredient.
4. Throw in the tomatoes and combine all the ingredients together with a really spicy dressing, such as Harvester’s House Hot sauce, to give the salad an added kick.
5. Grill the chorizo, then mix in with the rest of the salad, ensuring the natural oils cover the dish for plenty of flavour.
Fancy trying out some new delicious salad combinations? We've got more recipes on the way, or you can join us here at The Bulldog and create your own with our famous unlimited salad bar.