We're set for a great Christmas
If you're planning a Christmas lunch or Christmas dinner in Swindon, you can trust our menus to make it a star occasion. Plus if you book by 16 November, we'll email you a voucher for a free Sundae Best dessert you can use for up to 60 days.
Festive fayre right through the season
We're serving our Festive Fayre menu* with your choice of two courses for £10.99 or three courses for £13.99 right through from 27 November to Christmas Eve. Favourite mains for the season include half spit-roast chicken with all the trimmings, and turkey and pulled pork burger - each comes with all the fresh goodness you want from our salad bar.
Christmas Day menu
For the year's most keenly anticipated lunch or dinner*, we're serving three courses for £37.99, with unlimited salad included. Our turkey, served with all the trimmings and our hearty hog roast comes with apple and brandy gravy. Altogether, we've got four starters, five mains and four desserts to choose from.
Boxing Day menu
To delight your party on this special day, we have three courses for just £17.99, including unlimited salad. Start with someting mouthwatering like carrot and honey soup, before moving onto rib of beef with a tasty gravy or another delicious main course. And for a delicious dessert, how about salted caramel and chocolate tart?
*Terms & Conditions
- You will be emailed your voucher for free Sundae Best desserts once our manager has confirmed your booking; your £5 gift voucher will follow in January 2015.
- Voucher for free Sundae Bests is valid for 60 days after issue date. Please see voucher for full terms and conditions.
- For Festive Fayre bookings and Boxing Day bookings, we require a deposit of £5 if your party contains up to six people; and a booking of £5 per head if your party contains more than six people.
- For Christmas Day bookings, we require a deposit of £10 per head, with the balance to be paid by 1 December 2014.
- No minimum party size but we may need to seat large groups on a number of tables. If you're booking for early evening, please note your table may be booked out again later that evening. Times and dates subject to availability. Full terms and conditions are available upon request.
**Menus PDF opens in new window. To view it you'll need free-to-download Adobe Reader.
Choose harvester dishes to have at home or on the go.Takeaway menu