A sweet and smokey twist on barbecued chicken, served with thyme-infused sweet potato wedges and a dipping pot of Harvester Duke’s Smokey Ketchup.
• 2 Chicken pieces
• 2 tbsp Harvester Duke’s Smokey Ketchup
• 4 sweet potatoes cut into wedges
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp chopped thyme
• A pinch of salt & pepper
• Coat the chicken pieces in Duke’s Smokey Ketchup and if possible leave in the fridge to marinade for a few hours.
• Either barbecue or oven bake for approximately 20 minutes, until thoroughly cooked through.
• In a large bowl combine the potato wedges, olive oil, seasoning and thyme.
• Place on a baking sheet and cook at 180c for 20 mins.
• Serve the chicken and sweet potato wedges with a dipping pot of Duke’s Smokey Ketchup.
If you don’t fancy cooking at home and washing up,
you can always join us at Harvester and enjoy our sauces on your favourite dishes.