This combo is a winner at a summer barbeque!
New potatoes, bacon, red onion and spinach salad, coated in Harvester’s creamy Kickin’ Garlic sauce.
• A bowl of cooked new potatoes, halved
• 1 tsp olive Oil
• 3-4 rashers of chopped bacon
• A diced red onion
• A bag of baby spinach
• 2-3 tbsp Harvester Kickin’ Garlic sauce
• 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
• A sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley (to serve)
• Fry the red onions and bacon in a little oil for a few minutes.
• Add the baby spinach and turn off the heat.
• In a large bowl add the onion, bacon and spinach mixture to the cooked potatoes.
• Add the Kickin’ Garlic sauce and mayonnaise (equal quantities of each).
• Mix to combine.
• Garnish with chopped parsley. Can be served slightly warm or cold.
If you don’t fancy cooking at home and washing up,
you can always join us at Harvester and enjoy our sauces on your favourite dishes.