Succulent salmon filets encrusted with a gorgeously sweet spiked maple glaze, with fragrant coconut rice and steamed green beans.
• 2 Salmon Fillets
• 2 tsp brown sugar
• 2 tsp of paprika
• ½ tsp chilli powder
• A pinch of salt & pepper
• A generous drizzle of Harvester Spiked Maple Sauce
• 2 cups of long grain rice
• A tin of coconut milk
• A handful of green beans trimmed and steamed
• 1 tbsp toasted desiccated coconut (to serve)
• Place the salmon filets, skin down in an oven dish. Rub on the sugar, salt and spices then put under a hot grill for 5 minutes until it bubbles.
• Brush over some Harvester Spiked Maple Sauce, then return to the grill for a further 10 minutes or until cooked through.
• Add the rice and coconut milk to a pan and cook over medium heat until the rice is tender and the liquid absorbed.
• Serve the salmon with some steamed green beans and the rice, garnished with toasted coconut.
If you don’t fancy cooking at home and washing up,
you can always join us at Harvester and enjoy our sauces on your favourite dishes.