A colourful combination of refreshing salad ingredients, drizzled with a lively dressing made from Harvester Triple H Hot Sauce, limes and olive oil. Served on its own as a vegan dish, or vegetarians can add griddled Halloumi.
• A bag of baby spinach
• 2 carrots cut into fine strips
• A cup of cooked quinoa
• A tin of chickpeas
• A sliced red pepper
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 2 pieces of Halloumi, each cut into 4 slices
• 1 tbsp Harvester Triple H Hot Sauce
• Juice of a lime
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• In a large bowl combine the salad ingredients.
• Add the dressing made from Harvester Triple H Hot Sauce, lime juice and olive oil. Mix to coat.
• Heat a griddle pan until hot, then sear the Halloumi for a few minutes on each side.
• Top the salad with the griddled Halloumi and drizzle with some extra dressing – but it’s got a lot of heat, so be warned!
If you don’t fancy cooking at home and washing up,
you can always join us at Harvester and enjoy our sauces on your favourite dishes.