1. To participate in this competition, guests must comment below the appropriate Twitter post(s) to declare that it is their birthday on 21 April to fulfil the criteria of the competition. To qualify, entrants MUST be born on the 21 April. This competition will commence on Wednesday 20 April 2016 at 14:00 GMT and all entries must be received by 14:00 GMT on Thursday 21 April 2016.
2. When redeeming the prize, guests will be required to show proof of identification that they fulfil the requirements stated in the terms listed above.
3. The winners will be the first three entries selected at random from all applicable comments received after the competition deadline of 14:00 GMT on Thursday 21 April 2016 who has fulfilled the criteria in point 1 above.
4. Winners will be contacted via direct message and will be asked to provide their contact details and proof of identification to allow supply of their prize.
5. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years of age and over except for Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited employees, all contractors and families and anyone directly connected with the organisation, including operators of its brands and concessions.
6. The prize consists of 3 x £50 Harvester gift cards. The gift card will be issued either by SMS or by email. More information about the gift card can be found here:www.harvester.co.uk/giftcards/faqs. The gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of supply to the competition winner.
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Twitter account, the first entry only will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Twitter. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. Winners will have one week to claim their prize from the date it is supplied. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
13. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
15. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. A list of winners' names can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Harvester competition winners, Connecting Element, Suite 302, The Big Peg, 120 Vyse St, Birmingham, B18 6NF after closure of the promotion.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to Harvester and not to Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any claims.
19. The Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited. Registered in England, No. 24542. Registered Office: 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP.