Is your mum magic in the kitchen? Tell us what #MumsBestDish is and you could win a £100 gift card plus a luxury bunch of flowers for the mum in your life, delivered this Mother’s Day. Share your photos with us using #Harvester and #MumsBestDish over on Instagram.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Mitchells and Butlers plc., who are in any way involved in the development, production or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence on Monday 29 February 2016 and all entries must be received by 12:00 GMT on Friday 4 February 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but there is only one prize to be won.
5. To enter, entrants must post a photo of their Mum’s best dish on Instagram, tagged with #Harvester and #MumsBestDish, and also follow the @HarvesterUK Instagram profile.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and announced via the @HarvesterUK Instagram profile page no later than 9 March 2016.
7. The "prize" for the winner is a £100 Harvester gift card and a bouquet of flowers delivered to their mother on Mother’s Day. A gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and valid for use at Harvester restaurants only. Full terms and conditions for Harvester gift cards can be found at https://www.harvestergiftcards.co.uk.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message by 5 March 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification and also provide their full name. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules, who must claim their prize within 30 days or it will be forfeited.
12. The entrant accepts all responsibility and liability in the event that their entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person, and no responsibility will devolve to the Promoter in such a circumstance.
13. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented, until 1 January 2019. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
14. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
15. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
17. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their Instagram name and photograph(s) in such publicity across other digital channels.
18. The name of the winner will be announced after Friday 4 March 2016.
19. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
20. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers plc, 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP.