We've got 5 family tickets to give away for Fruit Shoot's Mini Mudder adventure. Fancy getting stuck in? Just post a comment with the letter of the rabbit who can reach the winning prize in our maze...
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Mitchells and Butlers plc., who are in any way involved in the development, production or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence on Tuesday 19 April 2016 and all entries must be received by 00:00 GMT on Wednesday 20 April 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted.
5. To enter on Facebook and/or Twitter, entrants must comment below the appropriate post(s) with a correct answer that fulfils the criteria of the competition. To enter on Instagram, entrants must comment below the appropriate post with a correct answer that fulfils the criteria of the competition and follow the @HarvesterUK Instagram profile.
6. The winner for each social network will be selected at random from all eligible entries and announced via each Harvester brand page/profile no later than 30 April 2016.
7. The "prize" for the winner on each social platform is a family ticket to the Mini Mudder event. This includes entry for 2 adults and 2 children and parking for the event. There will be 5 winners chosen at random on Facebook, 3 on Twitter and 2 on Instagram.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners will be notified via a post to the Harvester brand page/profile and/or by direct message by 24 April 2016. The winners will be given a code to use on the following site: https://toughmudder.co.uk/fruit-shoot-mini-mudder. This must be completed for the winner to claim their prize. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification and also provide their full name. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules, who must claim their prize within 30 days or it will be forfeited.
12. The entrant accepts all responsibility and liability in the event that their entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person, and no responsibility will devolve to the Promoter in such a circumstance.
13. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their Instagram name and photograph(s) in such publicity across other digital channels.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
17. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers plc, 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP.
19. Prize management and communication is handled by Connecting Element, Suite 302, The Big Peg, 120 Vyse Street, Hockley, Birmingham, B18 6NF.