The following conditions apply to the redemption of the holiday prize. By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
How to enter and eligibility
- All guests that have registered on the Stonehouse, Harvester or Toby App and have played the game, will automatically be entered into the prize draw
- The competition closes 23:59hrs GMT 19/04/20 and any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to Travel Republic or Mitchells & Butlers employees.
Determination of winners & notification
- One winner will be drawn at random on the 20th April 2020.
- Mitchells & Butlers or Travel Republic at their sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the winner has been notified by Mitchells & Butlers, Mitchells & Butlers will share the winner’s contact details with Travel Republic in order to process the prize.
- An employee from Travel Republic will contact the winner via e-mail within 7 days of the competition closing. Travel Republic will request a full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- Mitchells & Butlers and Travel Republic reserve the right to announce the winner’s name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which Travel Republic reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. Travel Republic cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- The prize can only be redeemed with Travel Republic.
- Travel Republic reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
Turkey holiday details
- There is one (1) “Turkey Holiday” prize consisting of:
- A seven night stay for up to two (2) adults and two (2) children aged 0-12yrs in Forest Room (2 adults) or a Laguna Duplex Room (2 adults & 2 children 0-12yrs) on an all inclusive basis at the 5* Lujo Hotel, Bodrum; economy flights from a UK airport to Milas-Bodrum Airport,Turkey up to the value of £1,000 in total.
- Return VIP airport transfers from Milas-Bodrum Airport to Lujo Hotel, Bodrum.
- Use of all complimentary activities at the hotel
- The winner may choose one (1) adult companion and up to two (2) children aged 0-12yrs for the Turkey Holiday and must be the lead traveller on the Turkey Holiday. The winner and their companion (s) must travel on the same itinerary.
- The Turkey Holiday must be booked within two (2) months of the winner being contacted by Travel Republic and must be taken between 1st May and 31st October 2020. Once booked, the Turkey Holiday cannot be changed. If the winner wishes to cancel or amend their booking, the winner shall pay additional fees.
- The holiday is subject to the following blackout dates:
- 23rd-26th May 2020
- 16th June – 31st August 2020
- The winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the winner’s chosen hotel for security deposit purposes.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old to take up the Prize.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize and there is no alternative prize if the winner is unable to travel for any reason. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the winner only.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling parties, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling parties adhere to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Travel Republic. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Travel Republic of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion(s) when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion(s) adhere to any visa entry requirements to the chosen destinations. It is the responsibility of the winner to adhere to the local laws in the chosen destinations including but not limited to the legal age limit for buying, drinking and possessing alcoholic beverages.
- Upon booking the Turkey Holiday, the winner will be bound by and subject to the Terms and Conditions of Travel Republic: https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/ under ‘Terms of Business’.
- Please note Travel Republic will not be liable or give the winner a price reduction or compensation if Travel Republic’s contractual obligations to the winner are affected by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of the party who seeks to rely on them which Travel Republic or the supplier(s) of the service(s) in question could not avoid even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
How to claim the prize
- The winner will need to arrange their Turkey Holiday through Travel Republic to book their return economy flights from a UK airport to Milas Bodrum Airport, Turkey up to the value of £1,000 in total.
- If the winner’s preferred flights exceed £1,000 (“Maximum Spend”), the winner must pay any costs above the Maximum Spend. The winner shall be advised of these additional costs at the time of booking by their travel consultant. If the chosen flights cost under the Maximum Spend, no cash exchange will be offered, and the remaining amount will be forfeited.
- This prize is provided by Travel Republic Limited, and all enquiries about this offer or your travel booking should be directed to them. Mitchells & Butlers Retail Limited trading as Harvester, Stonehouse Restaurants or Toby Carvery take no responsibility for the terms of this offer, any related travel booking or subsequent travel arrangements as provided by Travel Republic Limited
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Travel Republic and which prevents Travel Republic from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, Travel Republic will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to Travel Republic “Agency Terms and Conditions”
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.