By entering this prize draw you are signing up to receive emails with the latest exclusive offers from Harvester. If at any point you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may easily unsubscribe at any time.
By opting into email or SMS communications, you consent to receive, from time to time, emails or SMS offers from all of Mitchells & Butlers' brands that we feel you may be interested in. These may include: Harvester, Vintage Inns, Innkeeper's Lodge, Sizzling Pubs, Crown Carveries, Oak Tree Pubs, All Bar One, Miller & Carter, Nicholson's, O'Neill's, Ember Inns, Toby Carvery, Browns and Stonehouse.
Further details are available at www.mbplc.com
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK, excluding employees of Mitchells & Butlers plc and their families, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase is required to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition you must play the game and enter your details for a chance to win.
4. Only one entry will be selected per person. Multiple entrants will not be entered into the prize draw more than once.
5. The closing date for receipt of all entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 30th April 2017.
6. The winners will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will be contacted via the email address provided by 5th May 2017.
7. The prize winner must acknowledge receipt of the email within 7 days, or an alternative winner will be drawn.
8. The prize consists of 4 x paintball experiences, each for the winner and 3 friends with UK Paintball, which includes a full day of paintballing with 500 paintballs and lunch, as well as a meal for 4 at Harvester up to the value of £150 to be taken on the same day.
9. The prize is valid for the named winners only, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The prize will be issued in the form of a voucher, to be exchanged with UK Paintball at one of its 75 UK locations plus winners will be given a letter entitling them to a meal for 4 at a Harvester restaurant of their choice (excludes Harvester MOTO). All prizes must be claimed by 30th September 2017.
11. For information about UK Paintball locations visit www.UKpaintball.co.uk
12. Winners must comply with the rules and regulations of UK Paintball, who reserve the right to refuse entry. Mitchells & Butlers accepts no responsibility for the paintballing activity and it is undertaken at your own risk.
13. Harvester’s decision is final and no correspondence on the matter will be entered in to. By entering this competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
14. Promoter: Mitchells & Butlers plc trading as Harvester Restaurants.
If you need help signing up, please contact our Support Team.