Your session has expired. You can log in again to link this takeaway to your account. Don't worry, your progress will be saved for 1 hour and you will be returned to this page.
Don’t want to order online? You can also call your local Harvester, or pop in and order at the bar.
Want to know what’s in our food? You can find our nutrition, allergen, gluten and milk guides on our nutritional page.
(1) Select the time you would like to pick up the takeaway from your local Harvester restaurant.
(2) Choose what you would like from the menus – starters, mains and desserts.
(3) Check everything is correct on your order.
(4) Pay for your order using credit or debit card through our safe and secure payment system.
(5) We will confirm your order and our chefs will start putting together your meal so it is ready at your chosen pick-up time! We will also send you an email as a receipt and confirmation.
Using our online takeaway booking system you choose what time you would like to pick up your order and choose from our great selection of real food menus. You pay online and once confirmed we start making your order at the chosen venue. You can then relax knowing our chefs are hard at work putting your order together. When you arrive at the venue we will grab your takeaway and you can go home to enjoy Harvester’s own cooked dishes!
Our packaging is polystyrene and designed to keep your food fresh, piping hot and looking good all the way from our restaurant to your home with no spillages. We provide cardboard salad boxes for your choice of greens too.
Of course! Rather than ordering online you can pop into your local Harvester restaurant and order a takeaway from inside. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to help. While your order is being put together you can enjoy a relaxing drink at the bar. It shouldn’t take long to put together but if it’s during our peak hours it may take a little longer than usual.
The earliest you can order is for an 11:45 pickup and latest 22:00 (10pm). We don’t offer our breakfast menu for takeaway at the moment and neither can you order drinks for takeaway. Our starters, mains, puddings and kid’s menus are all available to order for takeaway though.